2. Chairman of Board of Scientific Foundation of Culture and Religion;
- 1964-1968: Study of theology in Bad Liebenzell.
- 1970-1981: Missionary Service in Micronesia.
- 1976-1977: M.A. studies at the School of World Mission, Pasadena / CA
- 1981-1998: Seminar for missionary education in Monbachtal / Bad Liebenzell; Lecturer in Missiology at the Free College for Mission in Korntal.
- 1985: M.A. Research Missiology "The Protestant Mission Work on the Truk Islands in Micronesia. A Missiological Analysis. "
- 1985-2014: Member of the board and chairman of three ministries.
- 1991-2011: Chairman of the Evangelical Missiology Working Group. Editorial Journal "evangelical missiology" and Edition afem. Editor.
- 1993: PhD with the topic "Peacemaker. Missionary Practice of Georg F. Vicedom of New Guinea (1929-1939). Accredited by Columbia International University Columbia / SC Appointed Professor of Missiology.
- 1998-: Professor of Missiology at the Giessen School of Theology (FTH), Giessen/ Germany, Head of Mission and Evangelism,
- 2000-2007: Study mentor of the Academy for Mission and Community Building Giessen.
- 1999-: Visiting Professor for Missiology and Religion at the Protestant Theological Faculty Leuven / Belgium.
- 2010-: guest professor at the state-independent Theological University of Basel.
1. Chairman of Scientific Foundation of Cuture and Religion;
- 1984-1986: completed vocational training of administartive career in middle service.
- 1992-1996: Training at the Theological Seminary New Life (today Theological Seminar Rhineland).
- 1995-1996: Study "Applied Linguistics" SIL Germany, SIL Eugene / Oregon (BA equivalent).
- 2002-2006: Studies at the Academy for Mission and Community Construction / Giessen, Germany (MA).
- 2007-2010: PhD University of Wales / across (Theology).
- 2010: Language Program Services SIL (Near East).
- 2014: SIL Consultant on Anthropology.
- 2013: Further Studies with MHS (Stavanger).
At the Institute for Protestant Mission, I am inspired by the idea of supporting missiological research, building networks and trying out creative ideas. German Missiology is still in its infancy and has not yet profiled itself from theology.
- 2009-2012: completed training on worker for waste water technology
- 2012-2013: one year as a skilled worker for waste water technology
- 2013-2016: Secondary vocational schools I and II
- 2016-2020: B.A.- in Protestant Theology at the Giessen School of Theology (FTH), Giessen/ Germany
Command the LORD thy way, and trust in him, and he shall accomplish it. (Psalm 37:5)
2014: Abitur Weidigschule Butzbach
2014: Cultural prize winner of the city of Butzbach in the context of the exhibition "Legalisierter Raub – Der Fiskus und die Ausplünderung der Juden in Hessen 1933-1945"
2014-: Study of Protestant Theology at the Giessen School of Theology (FTH), Giessen/ Germany
2018: B.A. in Protestant Theology in the Department of Historical Theology at the Giessen School of Theology (FTH), Giessen/ Germany
since 2018: Studies M.A. in Protestant Theology with main subject Historical Theology, Giessen School of Theology (FTH), Giessen/ Germany
At the Institute for Protestant Missiology I am inspired by the motto "Research is the best strategy". With my focus on Disability Studies and Intercultural Theology from a historical perspective I would like to contribute to the networking of different actors and thus make known the importance of the topic of disability and intercultural exchange in the German-speaking discourse.